Want a couple ideas on how you can elevate your floor washing for a summer cleaning? Here is how Out of Sight Cleaning can deep clean your flooring!
- Wash your floors the old fashioned way – on your hands and knees. Being a little closer to your floors than at the other end of your mop will ensure that you get your floors extra clean.
- For linoleum or tile floors mix up a heavy duty cleaning solution to clean them.
- Use a floor polish on your hardwood floors. Out of Sight Cleaning recommends doing this at least twice a year and we love the QuickShine or Bona products for this floor cleaning process. Basically you need to vacuum or sweep and wash your floors and then you apply the QuickShine or Bona floor polish on your floors with the applicator pads. You can’t walk on it for about a half hour, so Out of Sight Cleaning usually will do this on our way out the door while our customers take a 30 minute well deserved break! Afterwards, the floors are shiny and fine marks and scratches have disappeared!
- Do you have a business or office cleaning need? These cleaning techniques above also work in business cleaning and office cleaning too. Janitorial Cleaning is something we excel at!
- We also strip and wax floors too! Call us today and find out more....
Call Out of Sight Cleaning today and we'll give you a free quote!