Our professional staff of housekeepers at Out of Sight Cleaning know how to keep your living room clean for the environment and aesthetically. The living room is the main area of traffic throughout the day, so, it goes without saying, that it is one of the most dirty places in the home. With germs, bacteria, and dust mites, a dirty living room generally brings about sickness and allergies; not to mention, that it looks really bad.
What we clean
- Rug floors: vacuumed completely.
- Hardwood floors: mopped with the appropriate cleaner.
- All furniture: vacuumed completely and dusted.
- Wood tables: Dusted, cleaned and sanitized with wood cleaner.
- End tables: Dusted and wiped with the appropriate cleaner
- Rugs: Completely vacuumed.
- Ceiling fans: Dusted and wiped down
- Lamps: Dusted completely.
- Televisions and computers: dusted and wiped.
- Windowsills: Wiped down and sanitized with all purpose cleaner.
- Bookshelves: Dusted and and sanitized.
- Miscellaneous: Cobwebs taken down and disposed of; wall stains cleaned (if possible), and more!
The items and features listed above are what are common to houses and apartments in Nevada County, but they're not the only things that may need cleaning. If you have a specialty item or extended feature to your home, we would be happy to clean it. Also, if you would like us to clean with environmentally friendly cleaning products, we offer that as a free service.
A clean living room
A dirty living room not only looks bad to guests and residents, but can lead to common sicknesses because of the build up of bacteria; it is also a common cause of allergies, because of the amount of dust mites. One of our main goals at Out of Sight Cleaning is that we are creating a healthy environment for local residents.